Google Analytics is a powerful (and hugely popular) website analytics tool, so there's a good chance you're already using it with your other web properties. If you're not already using Google Analytics, we highly recommend signing up and integrating it with your Hub: it's free to use and can offer you a wealth of insights into how visitors interact with your Hub.
When you integrate Google Analytics with your Hub, you'll be able to:
- Track the referral paths of your traffic (i.e. whether someone came to your Hub from Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, paid advertising, or a search engine)
- Map your visitors' behavioral flows through your Hub
- Track conversion events (Form CTA submissions) inside Google Analytics
- See how paid traffic you're sending to your Hub is performing
- Benchmark your Hub's performance against other websites in your industry or vertical
- All of this data can help you to better target and focus your content and get more out your Hub.
For detailed instructions on how to set up this integration, click here.