Calendly CTA Linker
The Calendly CTA app lets you modify the behavior of a Link CTA, so it automatically opens a Calendly page right within your content experience. This helps you convert visitors into booked meetings by allowing them to schedule calls with your sales reps without having to leave your Content Streams.
- Easily modify Link CTAs to open Calendly pages right within your Content Streams
- Convert visitors into booked sales meetings without leaving your content
- Click here for a full overview of Calendly features
Before You Begin
- To use this app, you must have a Calendly account.
- If your Hub uses Front End V2, you must also install the Compatibility Pack to use this app. If you are not sure if your Hub uses Front End V2, see this article for help.
You can configure settings for this app at both the account level and the Hub level:
- Settings at the account level will apply across all Hubs within your Uberflip account.
- Settings at the Hub level will apply to that Hub only, and will override any existing account level settings for that Hub.
For instructions on how to configure account level and Hub level settings for Uberflip Marketplace apps, see this help article.
There is only one setting to configure for this app at both levels:
Toggle this switch on (green) or off (grey) turn the app on or off. Turning the app on will change the behavior of Calendly Link CTAs, while turning it off will revert them back to the default Link CTA behavior.